BioNews, a monthly newsletter by the Dutch Caribbean Nature Alliance (DCNA), focuses on the biodiversity research and monitoring in the Dutch Caribbean. BioNews presents you with an overview of the on-going research and monitoring efforts and provides a regular update on what’s currently happening on our islands.
In BioNews 2 you will find articles on:
- Nature Funding (Natuurgelden) projects
- Restoring Bonaire’s dry forest
- Great news for shark and ray conservation (SPAW-STAC)
- Tiger shark crosses thirteen maritime boundaries in four weeks
- Listening to the Caribbean’s Humpback Whales with CHAMP
- UV- filters in sun care products: an emerging risk for coral reefs
- Volunteers counting endangered species on St. Eustatius (Anemoon)
- Sustainable Island Management students, St Eustatius
Print ready version is available here
Download the PDF version of this BioNews issue (~ 4 MB).
If you would like us to showcase your project in BioNews, please let us know and we will share it for you.
Your feedback and comments on BioNews are most welcome! Leave a comment.