BioNews, a monthly newsletter by the Dutch Caribbean Nature Alliance (DCNA), focuses on the biodiversity research and monitoring in the Dutch Caribbean. BioNews presents you with an overview of the on-going research and monitoring efforts and provides a regular update on what’s currently happening on our islands.
Download the PDF version of this BioNews issue (~ 4 MB).
In this edition you will find articles on:
- 01: Nature Funding Projects BES islands
- 02: Restoring Bonaire’s dry forest
- 03: Tiger shark crosses thirteen maritime boundaries in four weeks
- 04: Great news for shark conservation in the Caribbean (SPAW-STAC)
- 05: Listening to the Caribbean’s Humpback Whales with CHAMP
- 06: UV- filters in sun care products as an emerging risk for Caribbean coral reefs
- 07: Volunteers will count endangered species in St. Eustatius (Anemoon)
- 08: Sustainable Island Management students St Eustatius
- Monitoring overview
- Long-term projects
- Research overview
- Reports and publications:
Print ready version available here
If you would like us to showcase your project in BioNews, please let us know and we will share it for you.
Your feedback and comments on BioNews are most welcome! Leave a comment.