BioNews, a monthly newsletter by the Dutch Caribbean Nature Alliance (DCNA), focuses on the biodiversity research and monitoring in the Dutch Caribbean. BioNews presents you with an overview of the on-going research and monitoring efforts and provides a regular update on the science that’s happening on our islands.
In BioNews 5 you will find articles on:
- Status of St Eustatius’s coral reefs
- Baited Remote Underwater Video (BRUV) work in the Dutch Caribbean
- Bonaire Feral Pig Control Programme
- Impact of Terrestrial Grazers: Bonaire case study
- St Eustatius: nature hit hard by hurricanes
Print ready version is available here
Download the PDF version of this BioNews issue (~ 4 MB).
If you would like us to showcase your project in BioNews, please let us know and we will share it for you.
Your feedback is most welcome! Leave a comment.