BioNews, a monthly newsletter by the Dutch Caribbean Nature Alliance (DCNA), focuses on the biodiversity research and monitoring in the Dutch Caribbean. BioNews presents you with an overview of the on-going research and monitoring efforts and provides a regular update on the science that’s happening on our islands.
In BioNews 7 you will find articles on:
- Status of St. Maarten’s coral reefs
- St Maarten: impact of hurricane Irma
- St Maarten: EPIC restoration project
- Marine Protected Areas: interactive on line maps
- Bonaire: World Heritage nomination
Download the full colour interactive version of BioNews (~ 4 MB)
If you would like us to showcase your project in BioNews, please let us know and we will share it for you.
Also available: BioNews print ready version
Your feedback is most welcome! Leave a comment.