Welcome to BioNews. This is the first issue of a new monthly newsletter, which will focus on the biodiversity-related research and monitoring work being carried out on all six islands of the Dutch Caribbean.
This first issue presents you with an overview of the on-going research and monitoring efforts focusing on the last quarter of 2012. In future issues you will find regular updates on the research and monitoring initiatives currently underway on our islands.
(If you would like to showcase your project in BioNews, please let us know and we will share it for you).
Amongst others, you will find in this first issue:
- – overview of research and monitoring initiatives underway at the end of 2012
- – Dutch Caribbean Biodiversity Database update
- – introduction to DCNA’s Research Liaison
- – overview of reports and publications
- – calendar of upcoming events, trainings and workshops
Click the front page to download the PDF version of this BioNews issue (~1 MB).
Click here to download the high resolution version of this issue.
Your feedback and comments on BioNews are most welcome! Leave a comment.