Pew Trust “Shark School” workshop
Pew’s two day “Shark School” was held in Washington DC, on the 26th and 27th February 2015.
With 18 representatives from around the world, the workshop brought together a diversity perspectives on shark conservation.
Goals of the Meeting:
- Team Building: Understanding the different components of the global shark conservation campaign, who does what and how all the parts fit together.
- Making Strategic Connections: Identifying and discussing current or emerging issues that cut across campaign/program work, and leaving the meeting with a clear understanding of how best to manage or address them.
- Our Shark Message: Clarifying what it is & how it cuts across different issues/regions
- Identifying the Tools: Sharing experiences of tools used and lessons learnt.
- The Future: Confirming what we want to achieve over the next 2 years and beyond